Skip to main content

My Phylacteries





























In Jerusalem
                


     "One day when I was still quite young, I was asked a question, "What makes you productive?"  ...My answer might startle you.  My answer was, "My Phylacteries."  My richness has to do with the power of prayer, my ability of prayer.   Prayer and discipline make you a richer and better person from the inside.  Prayer connects you to God."









   














My Phylacteries


   "My Phylacteries might be a little different than yours; they're still authentic and kosher tefillin.  The scrolls within my phylacteries are inscribed with a 22 character alphabet, reminding me of the Cosmic Ashlar, the Scrolls of Abraham, and the Tablets of Moses.  My Phylacteries also contain some of the scripture from Jesus Christ's Sermon on the Mount.  Again, My Phylacteries are my most valuable possession, because my phylacteries connect me to God."



































The Ancient of Days



"There is a hidden helping hand, stretched forth to us, through the Son.  William Blake called it, "The Ancient of Days." God is good.  There are hundreds of stories about phylacteries and their origins, who inherited them, and what happened to the people who endured suffering during the last world war.   I will here post a link to the other websites that feature description of rare and valuable tefillin.








 


















King Solomon's Temple




       





        The Bible contains a System of Morality. And yet Biblical morals only have meaning when the moral will is transformed into moral skill. The Bible is sacred, for this purpose and more. That every statesperson, to hold office in government, is sworn in on the Bible, gives rise to unity between Biblical principles and the principled institutions so cherished by the state.
       The Seven Laws of Noah are encoded and elaborated throughout the Bible. Though there are six hundred thirteen commandments in the Torah, the laws compress into principles that enable them to be justly grouped. The Ten Commandments of Moses, for example, squeeze into two categories, empowering holders to love God and love neighbors. The whole organization of society to its center in The Holy Land called Israel, acknowledges through the Bible, that there are more detailed laws and reasons for keeping them. There are means of comparing the Commandments and their relationship to law, to know and practice what is right. The righteous people of the world, building Zion, seek to live up to moral principles, and oft turn to habits, rituals, and rights of passage for binding one's self to the Sacred Law represented by The Torah. Any sincere and righteous person, if dedicated to finding a Rabbi, will usually be granted access, to written scrolls or tablets, representing The Commandments of The Torah.
       Being Torah observant teaches us to Judge Firstly ourselves. Self-observation, self-criticism, and self-judgment based on Torah are essential for Jews. There is a seed of divinity within those truly observant of Torah. The chosen among the Torah observant, who know the difference between right and wrong, we cleave to and hold dear to ourselves as a people. For it is these chosen people who through the act of existence... thoughts, words, and actions, make things right in the world. The Seven Laws of Noah are, Do not deny God,Do not blaspheme God,Do not murder,Do not engage in illicit sexual relations,Do not steal,Do not eat from a live animal, and Establish courts to ensure obedience to these laws.
       There are seven laws, and a singular imperative from them: to do what is right, in Gods sight. We should be called to do what is right through the eyes of the redeemer of humanity. Do right, and fear nothing. There is, a hierarchy of knowledge and consciousness leading to God. Pieces of evidence add up to the actual collective experience and testimony that affirms the principles and hopes represented by Torah living. Torah is a way of life; it is more than just a book. Its scrolls are sacred and revered. Being Torah observant, we write a Scroll of The Torah for our self (Deut. 31:19). If a person is observant of the Commandments, and that person inwardly holds pure thoughts, not to indulge in evil thoughts and sights (Num. 15:39), that person is surely worthy of respect and honor.
       I thought to myself that some mark should also make us worthy of respect and honor. Thinking more deeply, it should be our mark on the world, and our mark of self-improvement, not simply a mark tattooed on our skin. The Torah commands us not to tattoo the body like the idolaters (Lev. 19:28). It also commands that we bind tefillin (a black cube) on the arm (Deut. 6:8). It is possible to bind tefillin on the arm permanently as a tattoo. I have seen this done by Torah observant Jews, who engage with the world like the Lion of Judah, righteously and fearlessly. Perhaps I idolize these people, because these people lead by example in truth and righteousness, in front of the world, even in times of confrontation. For me, "FriendshipCube" is not a stupid form of idolatry. Instead, it is an inward code. It is also a means of extending principles from a sacred place, into the world, like a line from the wisdom of God into dark places. For me, "FriendshipCube" is not an idol. For me, friendshipcube is like the tent of the Levites. It is a defined zone, a cube, a house for something Sacred and Holy.
       There's a good reason not to bother trying to teach those who routinely break the Seven Laws of Noah. I'm sure there is an unwritten law somewhere, saying something like "Teach not the unteachable." I've said before, and I hope to say again, "The friendshipcube sounds the way it looks." For me, my system of morality, that makes it real, even valid. There's a correlation between phonetics and geometry. It contains a twenty-two character code that helped me to write for myself, a scroll representing the Sacred Laws of the Torah. This is it. So... it's a sacred law. Sometimes it doesn't bother to have vowels. It's so sacred that it's higher than the level of sound or speech. For me, here, there's a correlation between the word "sacred" and the word "secret." Void of vowels, and deeply contemplated, again, these concepts tend to merge. The friendshipcube and Torah brought me into, what I feel, is meaning and purpose. I don't need to say I am enlightened. I need only to affirm in every thought, word, and action, that I have found meaning and purpose in the FriendshipCube and Torah.
       I feel confident in being able to receive, decode, and transmit, to a person adhering to the path of righteousness, specific commandments that I intend on keeping. Deuteronomy 6:8 commands the Torah observant to bind tefillin on the head. The tefillin are at once a cube and a scroll. And yet, tefillin are more than that. They're a means of unifying will, from its point of the forehead, and also unto a place on the arm, respectfully and observantly binding even the wrist, hand, and finger.
       There is an incredible potential, within numbers. Numbers can be enchanting. The Book of Numbers, 15:38, commands us to put tzitzit on the corners of clothing. The outer garment of the Jews was attached to 22 letters and 22 numbers. It was also, a four-cornered, square cloth with tassels. If one is to give or accept a blessing, it only carries meaning and holds meaning, if it's tied to Torah observance. Our Saviour’s garment I feel is connected somehow to this square cloth or blessed apron with tassels. The Torah helps us to define boundaries. Deuteronomy 6:9 commands us to affix the mezuzah to the doorposts and gates of our houses. The Torah helps us to determine and act justly in the face of both this temporal world that is transitory and also to enter the Spiritual world, the world to come, eternal and foundational. Perhaps this is where love is most important. The Torah (Lev. 19:18), teaches us to love all human beings who are of the covenant, whom through observance of the Torah, enter into the world to come.
     The Torah gives us insight into the nature of stewardship. The Torah commands us not to sell a field in the land of Israel in perpetuity (Lev. 25:23), and that it may be redeemed at any time (Lev. 25:34). The Land of Israel is revered in the Year of Jubilee, the Seventh Year. The Torah commands us to assemble the people to hear the Torah at the close of the seventh year (Deut. 31:12), to count the years of the Jubilee by cycles of seven years (Lev. 25:8), and to keep the Jubilee year holy by resting and letting the land lie fallow (Lev. 25:10). The sacred cycles involve the number seven. We sanctify Shabbat, the seventh day, as the day of rest (Ex. 20:8).
       The Torah commands us not to wrong any one in speech (Lev. 25:17), not to cherish hatred in one's heart (Lev. 19:17), not to take revenge (Lev. 19:18), not to bear a grudge (Lev. 19:18), not to curse any other Israelite (Lev. 19:14) or put any Jew to shame (Lev. 19:17). In my work, I will seek to fulfill what important things I have uttered (Deut. 23:24). And I will kindle lights in the Sanctuary (Ex. 27:21). My interpretation of The Torah connects the being YeHushuWaH with YHWH. In The Holy Bible, both are referred to as The Lord. Both have the same name and teaching at the core. (Deut. 17:15) For my attempts at making things human, I've been accused of "anthropomorphization." For some reason, it doesn't bother me.
x

Popular posts from this blog

The Order of The Cosmic Ashlar & The Gospel of Holy Ashlars

The Order of The Cosmic Ashlar The Gospel of Holy Ashlars

university of the nations

The University of The Nations and SoulCUBE Ministries present: Every Nation Every Soul 

your big educational adventure

your big educational adventure
ticket to jerusalem